Here’s a quick video on Type 2 Diabetes and it talks about:
- What type 2 diabetes has in common with many other chronic diseases.
- The role nutrition plays in Type 2 diabetes.
- How diet save your life and add years to your lifespan and control your blood sugar.
- The difference between Type 1 diabetes and Type 2 diabetes and how they both affect the pancreas.
- A test called a c-peptide test and what it means for a person with type 2 diabetes.
- The types of diabetes treatments that you physician probably told you about and when they are used to treat diabetes.
- What leads to high blood sugar in the first place and what can be done about it in type 2 diabetes.
- Insulin resistance broken down in simple terms that people can understand. And why it is important in type 2 diabetes and not so much type 1 diabetes.
- Two natural ways to reduce insulin resistance.